Not only known as a modem manufacturer, but now Huawei is increasingly being heard as a fairly reliable smartphone brand. Even though it is sold at a relatively affordable price, some users say that Huawei is classified as a tough type of gadget and does not heat up easily when used for a long time. It is not surprising that Huawei is now being sought after by gadget users in the country.
This very affordable price consideration also makes it easier for Huawei smartphones to experience a price decline when reselling the unit, because indeed enthusiasts of Huawei smartphones are not as busy as those of other smartphone brands, for example, Samsung, Oppo and so on. Meanwhile, until now there have not been many service centers from Huawei in Indonesia, this point is also one of the considerations for every consumer before buying a smartphone device.
In its development, Huawei smartphones are now looking more elegant and following current trends, one of the indications is that now almost all of the latest Huawei smartphones are using a metal material, which indirectly increases the attractiveness of consumers because currently, users smartphones are also very concerned about the design of the smartphone of choice.
Below is a list of the latest Huawei smartphones, one of which might be your target smartphone.
Huawei Enjoy 6
It is possible that the name of this smartphone still sounds foreign to the ears of the Indonesian public, because Huawei Enjoy 6 was only released in November 2016, and here is some information about the specifications of the Huawei Enjoy 6.
Has two Sim card slots and already uses 4G LTE Cat4 technology.
The full metal body material with a screen size of 5.0 inches from the AMOLED screen type, the displayed image resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels with a density of 293 ppi.
- Marshmallow OS.
- Mediatek MT6750 Chipset, 1.4 GHz Octa-core Processor.
- 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM (expandable External Memory, maximum capacity 256GB)
- Main Camera 13 MP with autofocus and LED Flash. Secondary 5 MP camera.
- Connectivity Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, Radio, MicroUSB version 2.0.
- An excellent feature of fingerprint sensor.
- The battery capacity is 4100 mAh of the Lithium Polymer type and is a non-removable battery.
- Color variants of Pink, White, Gold, Blue, and Gray.
The advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Enjoy 6
When viewed from the side of the advantages this smartphone is a type of 4G LTE smartphone that already uses LTE Cat6 technology, which is a type of middle-class LTE technology because the download speed is quite good, namely 300 Mbps. The type of screen used is also quite good, namely AMOLED with good image quality.
The use of Android OS version 6 also deserves appreciation because many of the latest applications support Android Marshmallow. The large battery capacity of the Huawei Enjoy 6, which is 4100 mAh and comes from the Lithium Polymer type, will, of course, determine the level of durability of the Huawei Enjoy 6 to be used as a friend of everyday mobility because with a very large battery capacity this will make this Smartphone durable and not easy to experience low bat.
Meanwhile, in terms of shortcomings, this smartphone feels more expensive considering that it is not equipped with a fast battery charging feature even though the battery capacity is quite large. Therefore, this smartphone will take a long time to recharge the battery.
Huawei Honor 6x
This smartphone was released in October 2016 and if you look at the detailed specifications, it can be ascertained that the Huawei Honor 6x 2016 is one of the middle-end smartphone categories owned by Huawei which was deliberately introduced at the end of 2016, here are the specifications of Huawei Honor 6x 2016 in detail.
- It supports LTE coverage with the LTE Cat6 technology it uses, besides that this Smartphone is also a Dual SIM Android smartphone that uses a hybrid tray type.
- The use of an IPS LCD screen with a width of 5.5 inches and a full HD image resolution display and with a density of 401 ppi. For the record, the screen of this smartphone doesn’t have any protection features.
- The body uses metal materials thoroughly and uses the unibody concept.
- The system consists of the OS that uses Android Marshmallow, HiSillicon Kirin 655 Chipset, Octa-core Processor (4 × 2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4 × 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and graphics processing by Mali-T830MP2.
- The RAM capacity provided is 4 GB and ROM area of 64 GB. Installing external memory can use one of the SIM card slots and you can use a microSD with a maximum capacity of 256 GB.
- It has two main camera lenses, 12 MP and 2 MP, which are accompanied by an Autofocus feature and an LED flash. While the second camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
- Features Wi-Fi connection, hotspot, Bluetooth version 4.1, GPS, infrared, and MicroSD version 2.0.
- The excellent features of the 2016 Huawei Honor 6x are the fingerprint sensor and fast battery charging.
- Battery capacity 3340 mAh.
- Silver Gray, Blue, and Rose gold color variants.
The advantages and disadvantages of the 2016 Huawei Honor 6x
The advantages of this smartphone that are very clear are in the camera features section because it uses a dual main camera even though the resolution is not the same, but in terms of sophistication the Huawei Honor 6x 2016 is quite appropriate to be used as a smartphone that can be relied on for the photography sector.
The LTE technology used is also classified as the middle-class LTE technology, namely LTE Cat6. The most dominant advantage is in the RAM, which amounts to 4 GB because currently there are enough users who are looking for smartphones with large RAM capacities, moreover, the 2016 Huawei Honor 6x is priced at IDR 3 million.
In terms of superior features, this Smartphone is also quite sophisticated because it features a fingerprint sensor and fast battery charging. The use of metal as the main material also deserves appreciation which makes the 2016 Huawei Honor 6 look more elegant. The existence of complete connectivity, namely infrared is one of the advantages of the 2016 Huawei Honor 6x and later this Smartphone you can use for other things related to productivity.
In terms of shortcomings, the Huawei Honor 6x 2016 does not really have any deficiencies in principle, but you need to anticipate that this smartphone will become a single SIM smartphone if you install an external memory so that it may feel less flexible, besides that the screen is quite wide and is not equipped with protection features.
Hopefully, the information regarding the price of the latest Huawei smartphone is useful for you.