In Indonesia, the Vivo brand is still entirely foreign to the ears, but in fact, Vivo is made by a very experienced smartphone company. In China, the Vivo brand has even become one of the idol brands for the local community. The presence of the Vivo smartphone certainly increases the public’s interest in using smartphones based on Android, because the design of the Vivo smartphone does look so luxurious, one of which is because it uses metal material.
If you are interested in owning a Vivo brand smartphone, the following Vivo smartphone price lists might be of great use to you.
Vivo X7 Plus and Vivo X7
Vivo X7 Plus was released in July 2016 and had an exceptional design and is very similar to the American Smartphone, the iPhone. This Smartphone has a screen with a screen size of 5.7 inc. A screen that is wide enough to be used to view various kinds of image and video displays, especially the screen of the Vivo X7 Plus, is of the best type, namely Super AMOLED, which is also supported with Full HD display image resolution and density reaching 386 PPI.
Vivo X7 Plus is a dual SIM smartphone that also supports 4G LTE network coverage. The operating system used is Android version 5.1, and even Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 as the chipset, the processed graphics of the Vivo X7 Plus are quite useful because they use Adreno 510.
The RAM capacity of this Smartphone is also very relieved, namely 4 GB accompanied by internal memory with a total of 64 GB for external memory installation. You can use the sim two slots with an external memory capacity of up to 256 GB.
On the camera side, the Vivo X7 Plus has the privilege of having the same resolution for both the front and rear cameras, which is 16 MP, both of which are also supported by the LED Flash feature, so there is no reason not to get the best photos even in low light conditions.
Active noise cancellation is also an advantage of the Vivo X7 Plus so that listening to songs feels clearer because you can activate this mode so that the sound feels complete.
The connectivity of the Vivo X7 Plus includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth version 4.1, GPS, and USB version 2.0. Seeing the connectivity of this Smartphone, which is less complete, it feels like the Vivo X7 Plus will be a little tricky when juxtaposed with other flagship smartphones. The absence of NFC and USB, which still uses version 2, is one of the weaknesses of the Vivo X7 Plus.
As a substitute for these shortcomings, this Smartphone still provides excellent features in terms of security, namely the use of a fingerprint sensor and also fast battery charging. Recharging the battery faster is handy because the Vivo X7 Plus uses a Lithium-Ion battery with a massive capacity of 4000 mAh, with the fast battery charging feature, charging the shower with this capacity only takes one and a half hours.
The color variants provided are Gold and Rose Gold, the price of a Vivo X7 Plus unit ranges from IDR 4.5 million to IDR 5 million.
For the version underneath Vivo also provides Vivo X7. In terms of specifications, there is a slight decrease, especially when viewed from the slightly narrow screen size of only 5.2 inches and the primary camera, which is only 13 MP.
Given the smaller screen size of the Vivo X7, it will undoubtedly affect the implanted battery capacity, which for this version of the Vivo X7 only has a battery with a total of 3000 mAh, the rest is this Smartphone has the same specifications. Meanwhile, for Vivo X7, it is priced at IDR 4 million.
Vivo V3 and V3 Max
These two Smartphones are brothers and sisters launched in the same month, namely April 2016, there is a slight difference between these two Smartphones and of course it will affect in terms of price. Previously we will review the similarities of these two smartphones.
- Vivo V3 and V3 Max use an IPS LCD type screen in addition to using Android OS version 5.1. This Smartphone also still uses the typical OS from Vivo, namely Funtouch OS 2.5. This OS can bring the sensation of using an Android smartphone like an iPhone for some people. This OS is also quite interesting, but for fanatics with Android, Funtouch OS is not very suitable when applied to an Android smartphone.
- The camera resolution presented on these two smartphones is the same, namely, 13 MP on the primary camera and 8 MP on the second camera.
- The connectivity features of this Smartphone are the same, starting with the presence of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, version 4.1, GPS, radio, and also micro USB version 2.0.
- Both also have excellent features in the form of a fingerprint sensor.
Furthermore, the differences between Vivo V3 and V3 Max are as follows:
- The screen size of the Vivo V3 is smaller, which is 5 inches, with the result that the image display resolution is HD display and a density of only 294 PPI, while the Vivo V3 Max has a screen size of 5.5 inches wide with a full HD display image resolution and a thickness of 401 PPI.
- The type of chipset used by Vivo V3 Max is Snapdragon 652, while Vivo V3 uses Snapdragon 616, a slight difference, but of course, it will affect the performance of the Smartphone.
- The RAM capacity of Vivo V3 Max is 4 GB, while the RAM capacity of Vivo V3 is only 3 GB.
- The fast battery charging feature can only be found on the Vivo V3 Max, which is claimed to be able to charge the battery up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- The battery capacity of the Vivo V3 Max is 3000 mAh, while the Vivo V3 battery capacity is only 2550 mAh.
The final difference is in the price section where the Vivo V3 Max is priced at Rp. 3.9 million, while the Vivo V3 is currently sold at Rp. 2.9 million.
The release of the Vivo smartphone, coupled with two different versions, will be handy for consumers in making choices, including adjusting the available budget. But basically, the price difference from this Smartphone is not too far away, so for those of you who want to have a smartphone with optimal performance, it is inevitable that you will immediately have the highest version.
So is information related to the latest prices of Vivo smartphones. I hope this information is useful to you.